Bespoke Touch-Typing Holiday Courses for Children of all Abilities
With 25years of experience Yvonne Thomas delivers specialist coaching touch typing holiday courses where each child is taught as an individual, recognising their needs and abilities, enabling them to learn a new skill or continue to improve their skills to help them grow in confidence and increase their self-belief.
Yvonne offers structured touch-typing classes with working memory exercises to develop muscle memory and increase speed.
The courses run during holidays, with 9 hours of tuition spread over 3 days, then children are given individual online exercises to work on at home for a month, this work is remotely monitored by Yvonne. At the end of the course a feedback report of progress and future recommendations is sent to parents.
- New students learn to touch-type without looking at the keyboard
- Intermediate students will continue to improve their skills by correcting any bad habits and improve accuracy and speed development..
- Improvement and coaching to focus, speed, self-esteem, and exam confidence.
- Access to specialist software for 4 weeks after course is included
- Bespoke group holiday courses can also be arranged by request
- Students are able to use touch-typing in exams and have improved their pass rate considerably.
- Specialist tuition for SEN children.
PLEASE SEE MY WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY CLASSES WHICH ARE DESIGNED TO TEACH MUSCLE MEMORY TOUCH-TYPING WITH ALPHA TO OMEGA STRUCTURED SPELLINGS AND READING STRATEGIES.
Holistically developed life skill touch-typing classes in Maidenhead tailored to benefit all learners.
Tel: 07929 528642
Email: [email protected] Web: