Bespoke Touch-Typing Holiday Courses for Children of all Abilities
With 20 years of experience Yvonne Thomas delivers touch typing holiday courses where each child is taught as an individual, recognizing their needs and abilities, enabling them to learn a new skill or continue to improve their skills to help them grow in confidence and increase their self-belief.
Yvonne offers structured touch-typing classes with working memory exercises to develop muscle memory and increase speed.
The courses run for 2 weeks, with 9 hours of tuition spread over 3 days, then children are given individual online exercises to work on at home, this work is remotely monitored by Yvonne. At the end of the course a detailed report of their progress and recommendations is sent to their parents.
- New students learn to touch-type without looking at the keyboard
- Intermediate students will continue to improve their skills by correcting any bad habits and improve accuracy and speed.
- Focus, speed, self-esteem and exam pass rates are all improved
- Bespoke group holiday courses can also be arranged by request
- Students are able to use touch-typing in exams and have improved their pass rate considerably.
- One to One tuition for children with dyslexia and special needs
Holistically developed life skill touch-typing classes in Maidenhead tailored to benefit all learners.