The Creation Station
The MOST recommended Childrens Activity Provider in the UK. As seen on CBeebies, BBC and ITV
Rated 5 star by over 8700 customers The Creation Station creative experiences are designed to help your child explore ideas and materials, discover new techniques and develop essential life skills.
Weekly classes include
- Baby Discover classes, for parents and carers of 6 – 15-month-old babies. Designed to help babies explore and discover their world through safe, tried and tested hands-on and toes-on creative activities.
- Little Explorers classes for parents or carers with 16 months to 5-year-old child. Classes support children to explore materials and concepts, discover new techniques, ideas, and develop skills and confidence.
- Create Club, our after-school clubs and holiday camps for 5 – 11-year-olds. Classes are designed to support your child’s exploration, develop their ideas, discover techniques, and grow their confidence, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- Family Fun classes in the school holidays for the whole family.
Creation Station Arty Birthday Party
Give your child a fun, creative experience to enjoy with their friends. More than just a simple event, our craft-making parties entertain and inspire too. Our parties are tailored around your child and great fun for you too, giving you less to do.
All the children are inspired to create at least two original art pieces to take home and our art parties all include painting, modelling, making, sculpting, and crafting.. Plus we supply the party invites and the parties bags that are filled with each child unique creations, giving you less to do.
- Tiny Treasures – create beautiful keepsakes with your newborn baby at one of our monthly events. Enjoy a drink and cup-cake and create new friendships along with treasured mementoes as you baby grows.
- Crafty Saturday – enjoy a monthly crafty event in your local area. Every month there are different theme and fun crafts to inspire the whole family.
“The Creation Station has really helped Owen develop lots of skills. He is a lot more confident in what he creates, and the weekly classes have helped his concentration and the ability to share. It’s also given us more ideas of activities to together at home and when we are out and about. Thank you very much, Owen and I love coming" Owens Daddy
Using art, craft music & movement…and a little bit of magic, the children (and parents/carers!) are inspired to create their own journey of discovery. The mark making, funky objects and learning that develops is shared and enjoyed with the other children and adults. See some of our activities on our site.
‘It’s full of inventive ideas that children love to do, and I would never think of doing!’ Kylas Mummy
Established in 2002 The Creation Station team are passionate about inspiring children’s imaginations and nurturing potential. They have inspired over 650,000 children and families and came in the top three out of 5000 companies for the Richard Branson Voom competition for the positive impact on society.
You can rest assured that your child’s safety and well-being is the utmost importance to the Creation Station . All franchise owners are fully trained, DBS checked and first aiders and have completed safe guard training.
Children's arts & crafts classes in Wakefield, Hatfield, Hereford, Aberdeen, Bradford, Leominster, Penistone, Woodley, Ashford, Richmond, Chester, Coventry, Hitchin, Letchworth, Maidenhead, Ormskirk, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, Halesowen, Ringwood, Ferndown, Doncaster, Cheltenham, Camberley, Birmingham, Warminster, Walmley, Woking, Isle of Wight, Thame, Cirencester, Finchley, North Watford, Redbourn, Dorchester, Worsley, Wanstead, Basildon, Swindon, Sutton Coldfield, Leeds, Guildford, Macclesfield, Blyth, Hove, Newton Abbott, Ilkley, Guiseley & Bingley, Lancaster, Kendal, Toddington, Helston, West Wolverhampton, Bolton, Charnwood, Blackheath, Bexley, Guernsey, Exeter, Crewe, Belper, Borehamwoood, South Queensferry and surrounding areas, Northwich, Beccles, Bishops Strotford, Driffield, Shirley, Reigate, Walthamstow, Bournemouth, Glasgow North, Spondon, Forfar, Fareham, Haywards Heath, Wimbledon, Streatham, Pinner, Southport, Bath, Wendover, Stevenage, Sunderland, Oxford, Dulwich, Faversham, Farnham, Milton Keynes South, Yarm, Cleethorpes, Exmouth, Knightswood, Sunbury-on-Thames, Narbeth, Spalding, Bromsgrove, Bury North, Harrogate, Cranbrook, Cambridge, Kingston, Frampton Cotterell, Grantham, Pinner, Didcot, Ipswich and Colchester, Honiton, Redbridge, Horwich, Lostock and Westhoughton, Watford, Ashford, Kingsbridge, Cardiff, St.Albans, Barnsley West, Baldock, Royston, Bracknell, Windsor, Cheshunt, Elgin, Fochabers, Southsea, Burnham-on-Crouch, South Woodham Ferrers, Maldon, Witham, Tiptree, Mersea, Crawley, Ampthill and Flitwick