LONDON SCHOOL OF CAPOEIRA classes for children are structured for the absolute beginner and also for the regular student.
The lessons are taught by Capoeira masters, Master Marcos and Master Silvia of the London School of Capoeira with 50 years teaching experience between them and have updated CRBs. Together with an assistant, the master will encourage the children to develop their physical abilities through the training of Capoeira.
We teach Capoeira as a game of skill, creativity, fun and discipline.
During our lessons the children will:
- Develop an awareness of the importance of thorough warm-up.
- Develop core skills of co-ordination, strength, flexibility and stamina.
- Learn Capoeira footwork, building on the movement basics of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
- Learn a Capoeira sequence of linked movements with a partner.
- Learn some of the principles of the game of Capoeira
- Learn how to apply the movements practiced in class to the Roda (the circle where Capoeira takes place).
- Develop their natural sense of playfulness via organized training
Monday class: 6 – 7.15pm / 10 – 14 years old
Tuesday class: 5.30 – 6.45pm / 7 – 9 plus years old
We are happy to help: Please email: [email protected] or Call: 020 281 2020 Address: London School of Capoeira, Unit 1 – 2 Leeds Place, Tollington Park, London, N4 3RF. Finsbury Park tube station: Victoria and Piccadilly lines
Children's Capoeira classes in North London