The World-wide Education Service (WES) is one of the leading providers of home education courses worldwide. We supply accredited comprehensive, up-to-date learning courses for children aged 4-14 years. No previous teaching experience is required.
WES is designed to create a school in the home, this is particularly beneficial where education facilities are limited or, where there is a need to "top up" local school education.
Our service includes:
- An initial assessment of your child’s educational level.
- Courses tailored to the individual needs of your child, based on the National Curriculum of England.
- All necessary books and materials to support the subjects.
- An introduction from your WES personal tutor who will advise and support you in your role of teacher.
- Regular assessments of your child’s progress.
- A final report detailing your child’s educational level to hand on to future schools.
- A Certificate of Completion
WES is also able to offer a home schooling package for special needs children. Coursework can be adapted to accommodate specific requirements.