Our fully child-friendly barn is divided into two cottages - The Cider Barn sleeping 4 & The Stables sleeping 6 or both cottages can be let together for larger groups sleeping 10. Airy and contemporary interiors are equipped to a high standard and include everything from plug covers & cots to plastic crockery & toys. Our facilities include:
- Decked Verandas with patio furniture and barbecues
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Farmyard Play Area and Adventure Playground
- Twice Daily Animal Feeding & Egg Collecting
- Pony Rides & Cart Rides
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- On-site Farm Shop selling our own & local fresh produce
- Holistic & Beauty Treatments
- Free WiFi
- Free DVD & Video Library
- lnternet Shopping Deliveries
We also cater for mums and dads! Three course dinners with wine can be served in the farmhouse dining room which is linked by baby monitor to your cottage or a babysitter can be arranged if you prefer to visit one of our very good local pubs or restaurants.
Exmoor is a great place for beautiful walks, picnics and fabulous beaches are within easy reach as well as The Tarka Trail for traffic free cycling, Rosemoor Gardens, Diggerland, The Big Sheep, Exmoor Zoo to name just a few!
For further details please see our website: