Offering a wonderfully innovative, entertaining and inspiring science experience for your child! We bring an exciting range of hands-on science activities for children aged 5 to 11 years, in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and surrounding areas. All activities are risk assessed with all staff fully DBS cleared.
- Party themes ranging from dry ice to chemistry, electric shock to amazing air!
- Each child gets to make and take home either slime, putty or sherbet.
- You can extend the party up to 2 hours with party extras such as candy floss, hoverboard, dry ice or a rocket launch.
- Science Activity Days during the school holidays and half terms.
- Provide fully supervised, fun and exciting science activity days with a range of science themes - no two days are the same!
- Camps run from 9am-3.30pm.
- Children need only bring a packed lunch and drink with them.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
- Science clubs allow children to get hands-on, with enquiry lead activities and enhances children’s learning in a fun, organised environment.
- Bright Sparks provide all the equipment and resources needed to run the after school club course and do all the administration, so no hassle to the school.
- All Schools get a free science assembly to entertain the children.
Children's Summer Camps in Oxford, Didcot, Wantage, Woodstock and Abingdon
Children's science parties in Abingdon, Appleton, Aston, Bampton, Banbury, Beckley, Benson, Bicester, Burford, Carterton, Charlbury, Chilton, Chinnor, Chipping Norton, Cholsey, Clanfield, Cumnor, Deddington, Didcot, Dorchester-on-Thames, Drayton, Eynsham, Faringdon, Frilford, Grove, Harwell, Headington, Henley, Hook Norton, Kidlington, Nettlebed, Oxford, Stanford in the vale, Thame, Wallingford, Wantage, Watlington, Witney, Woodstock, Ascot, Bracknell, Bucklebury, Chieveley, Hungerford, Lambourn, Maidenhead, Newbury, Reading, Slough, Streatley, Thatcham, Theale, Wokingham, Marlow and Stokenchurch