Worried about your teenager?
- Locked all day in their room – or out partying all night?
- Cut off from their friends – or no friends at all?
- Mixing with the wrong crowd?
- School or college work falling off?
- Disappearing for long periods – and refusing to explain?
- Won’t talk to you – and refuses to listen as well?
If questions like these are causing you concern, call me for a no-obligation chat in total confidence.
With years of experience as a mentor, mediator and coach for some of London’s most troubled young people, I have helped hundreds of teenagers to turn their lives around – and their families to rediscover the laughter and unity they once had.
I have five years experience at the Maudsley Hospital working with children and young people. I'm a qualified adviser with NYAS ( National Youth Advocacy Service), Experienced Childline Counsellor and are CRB checked to the highest level.