For great child-friendly farm holidays on the Isle of Wight
West Standen Farm is a 350 acre family run working farm. Situated overlooking the stunning St Georges Down with far reaching rural views. We are ideally based to explore the Isle of Wight's countryside, beaches and many attractions.
Families have a choice of two detached converted barns that have been beautifully renovated to offer spacious, comfortable and well-furnished accommodation. The Carriage House sleeps up to 6 the Stable up to 8 offering:
- Log Burners
- TV with Freeview and DVD
- Fully fitted modern kitchens with all appliances
- Ironing Board, Iron, Hairdryer
- Pillows, duvets, bedlinen and towels (not beach towels)
- Garden Furniture & Bar-B-Que
- High Chair and Travel Cot (without bedding)
- Free WiFi
- Enclosed gardens
Children love having the opportunity to get involved and enjoy a farming experience - there is always something that needs feeding!
Child friendly self-catering holidays on the Isle of Wight