English language learning through drama- London holiday camp
- Suitable for 4-6, 7-10 & 11-14 year olds
- English language learning curriculum through drama and storytelling
- Beautiful central London school location
- Half terms and school holidays
- 9.30am to 5pm daily
- 3 and a half hours of English language tuition per day
- Lunches and learning materials provided
- Daily cultural excursions and project work
Jazzitup Kids provides weekly school holiday programmes for children with English as a second language in central London.
We offer themed days with unique English language learning workshops in the mornings with an emphasis on public speaking and new vocabulary and grammar acquisition through the stories and adventures of Jazzy the Juggler, consolidated by educational visits to London’s key cultural landmarks and project work. We teach kids within a no-pressure context where they are able to enjoy learning, sharing and expressing themselves according to their abilities.
The focus for our holiday camps is to teach English through our method of Active Storytelling, learning and practicing the target language objectives both inside and outside the classroom thus making it an ACTIVE English language learning experience.