5 Reasons To Join A Fire Tech Course This August
The much anticipated summer break has finally arrived, restrictions have eased and we have been enjoying the well-deserved long summer days.
We know it’s been a challenge this year and much of last year to keep our kids both entertained and educated (even more so than usual) – so allow Fire Tech to help out this summer!
They’ve got a full programme of fantastic fun and educational summer holiday courses to give kids something to look forward to – AND they have both online and in-person course options so you can join from anywhere!
WHY JOIN FIRE TECH?
- Courses run Monday to Friday: Courses run for 5-days helping give your kids something to look forward to every day while you work. The weekends can then be just for family summer fun – sunny picnics, ice-cream treats, and relaxing as a family.
- Choose from a range of fun topics: Your child can discover new passions while learning the latest technology – taught by inspiring expert tutors!
- Join an interactive experience: Each course is taught in small class sizes from 10am to 3pm (live online), 9am to 5pm (juniors in-person), 10am to 4pm (teens in-person) each day with regular breaks.
- Meet new friends: Kids collaborate with new like-minded friends and can build new skills for school and will create a project to share with family and friends.
- Get inspired by industry experts: They even have some awesome inspiring tech entrepreneurs who will be checking in to make things extra interesting throughout the week at lunchtime.
WHAT COURSES ARE RUNNING THIS SUMMER?
Learn Python and Java Coding, Video Game Design, Making Games with Roblox, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Music Production, and so much more. View all the full schedules for online and in-person.
ABOUT FIRE TECH
Fire Tech’s mission is to give young people the tools and inspiration to become the tech creators, makers, and leaders of the future. They have delivered over 80,000 learning experiences to young people across the world. Courses include Python & Java coding, AI, game design, and digital media production. Each workshop is designed to teach young people future skills such as design thinking, collaboration, and problem-solving. All of their programmes are taught by tech-savvy teachers from some of the UK’s leading universities.
Keep up to date by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Book now and get £25 off summer courses! Use code: ALL25