An award winning, autism friendly self-catering farm complex in North Devon specialising in holidays for families with young children
Set in stunning North Devon; near to beautiful sandy beaches and Exmoor National Park and with a huge range of local attractions to suit all ages.
Young children are especially welcome and can join us every day on the farm, bottle feeding the lambs, collecting the eggs and walking the goats! Go on a hunt for Stickman! or go on a bear hunt and find the bear cave if you’re feeling brave.
Loads too for older children with clubs running each week and activity packs to collect from reception.
- 8 luxury character cottages sleeping between 3-10 persons.
- Indoor Playbarn and Games Room,
- Private Hot Tub for each cottage
- Twice daily animal feeding sessions on the children’s farm with additional animal handling sessions
- Morning donkey rides.
- Autism Friendly
- Free Rangers Forest school clubs and Farmer clubs for older children
- Meals available to order and shopping deliveries unpacked for you!
- Accessible cottage available
- Seasonal special breaks including Christmas Eve ‘real Nativity’ down at the barns!
- Holistic therapy treatments available
- Perfect for family celebrations
- Baby and Toddler equipment provided.